O'Malley's Irish Bar Chiang Mai
Get a warm Irish welcome at O'Malley's Irish Bar, in the heart of Chiang Mai close to the Night Bazaar in Anusarn Market. You will be greeted by friendly staff and experience a fantastic food menu and some superb drinks in an air-conditioned traditional Irish bar.
O'Malley's is an eclectic mix of intimate surroundings and merry making. O'Malley's open its doors in 2003, from the hardwood floors and teak paneling, to the flagstone frontage and fireplace, every attempt has been made to give it a true home away from home, "Irish Pub" feeling.
- Drafts on tap: Guinness, Kilkenny, Dunkel, Erdinger Wheat Beer & Hieneken.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner: 7 days a week from 9am to 11pm.
Get a warm Irish welcome at O'Malley's Irish Bar, in the heart of Chiang Mai in Anusarn Market (close to the Night Bazaar ). Fantastic food and superb drinks in a traditional Irish bar. O'Malley's has a true home away from home, "Irish Pub" feeling.
Drafts on tap:
Guinness, Kilkenny, Tiger, Erdinger Wheat Beer & Hieneken.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner:
7 days a week from 9am to 11pm.
An Irish bar with plenty of the black stuff!
O'Malley's Irish bar goes out of its way to bring the finest beers from around the world to their patrons here in Chiang Mai. We currently offer a wide range of international favorites on tap. It goes without saying that we have gallons of Guinness waiting for you!
The black stuff!
O'Malley's Irish bar serves the finest beers from around the world. Plus a wide range of international favorites on tap. We have gallons of Guinness waiting for you!
Watching Sport At O'Malley's
Name your sport and we've got it on: English Premier League, NFL, Australian Rules Football, Rugby, NBA, NRL, Formula One, Tennis and Nascar, Triple Crown horse racing, PGA golf...it's all at O'Malley's Irish Bar!!
Golf at O'Malley's
We host some of the best golf and 8 ball golf tournaments ever to be held in Chiang Mai. Check our golf page for postings of upcoming events. If you happen to be looking for a game of golf while visiting Chiang Mai stop in and see about joining in with one of the local golf groups which go out almost every day.
- Roast Pork Dinner served every day with all the trimmings. Including a choice cut of roast meat, mashed potato, steamed mixed vegetables with cheese sauce and Yorkshire pudding served with gravy on the side.
- Beef and Guinness Pot Pie with mashed potatoes, vegetables and savory gravy.
- BBQ Rack of Pork Ribs. Served with french fries, baked beans, coleslaw and Garlic Bread.
- Chili con carne made with cubed beef steak. Garnished with grated cheddar and sour cream. Served with rice and garlic bread.
- Breakfast Sandwich; a traditional old style English muffin stuffed with a fried egg, a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon.
- Irish Coffee